Georgetown University Hospital Pasquerilla Healthcare Center (PHC), 7th Floor
- Specialty: Neurology, Peripheral Nerve Disorders, Electrophysiology, EMG/Neuromuscular diseases
- Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine, 1976
- Internship: Long Island Jewish–Hillside Medical Centers, 1977
- Residency: Georgetown University Medical Center, 1980
- Certification(s): Neurology, 1980
- Special Interests: Neuromuscular clinic, MDA/ALS clinic, Autonomic testing, Electroencephalography, Electromyography, Electrodiagnosis, Neuromuscular diseases
- Research Interests: Dr. Sirdofsky is interested in researching Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). He just finished participating in the Nuedexta trial for bulbar dysfunction in ALS and results will be released in November. He is excited to be a part of the interdisciplinary translational neurotherapeutics program to explore the potential benefits of Nilotinib in ALS.