Rochelle E. Tractenberg, PhD
Professor, Department of Neurology
291 Building D
- PhD (2009) University of Maryland, College Park, Measurement, Statistics & Evaluation
- Doctoral Level Certificate (2006) University of Maryland, College Park, Gerontology
- MPH (2002) Cal State San Diego, Biometry/Biostatistics
- PhD (1997) UC Irvine, Psychology/Cognitive Sciences
- MA (1996) UC Irvine, Social Sciences/Psychology
- BA (1991) UC Santa Barbara, Philosophy/Analytical Reasoning
- BS (1991) UC Santa Barbara, Biopsychology
Dr. Tractenberg is a professor with tenure (awarded 2012) in the Department of Neurology, with secondary appointments in Biostatistics, Bioinformatics & Biomathematics and Rehabilitation Medicine. She is a biostatistician, elected Fellow (2016), and Accredited Professional Statistician of the American Statistical Association (view the accreditation portfolio). She is a research methodologist with over 20 years of experience designing and analyzing experimental research. Her areas of interest include statistical methodology and statistical literacy for effective stewardship of the discipline in PhD students/holders; higher education curriculum building and evaluation; neuropsychological assessment; the development and benchmarking of outcomes; experimental design; and longitudinal (latent variable) analytic methods. She established the Collaborative for Research on Outcomes and -Metrics (CROM) in 2008 and directs it. You can read about Dr. Tractenberg’s scholarship in teaching and learning, which is focused on graduate and post-graduate education in her teaching portfolio.
Read more about Dr. Tractenberg in GU360 Faculty Profile.