The multidisciplinary MDA/ALS clinic, supported by the Muscular Dystrophy Association, is held weekly on Wednesday mornings at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital.
- Pulmonary, including bedside pulmonary function testing (PFTs)
- on the 1st and 2nd Wednesdays of the month
- for patients with neuromuscular conditions that have respiratory muscle weakness
- Physical and occupational therapy evaluation
- Speech therapy evaluation
- Nutrition evaluation
- Genetic counseling (for specific situations)
- Medical equipment/wheelchair device assessment
To schedule an appointment, please call 202-295-0540 and indicate you would like an appointment in the MDA/ALS clinic.